Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Is it ROKU or FOX that no longer allows access to the FOXNEWS Clips?

Jump to solution

I've noticed that we no longer have access to FOXNEWS Channel News Clips for both FOXNEWS and FOX Business News.  Is it ROKU or FOX that no longer allows access to the FOXNEWS Clips, and why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Is it ROKU or FOX that no longer allows access to the FOXNEWS Clips?

Jump to solution

@mikelewis333 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Fox News support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Fox News support here: https://www.foxnews.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mikelewis333 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Fox News support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Fox News support here: https://www.foxnews.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. The developers for the app are terrible. The app frequently has problems for me especially on roku tvs. Not sure if this is another one of their brain dead screw ups or permanent. I would like to know since I don't have cable and will just end up deleting the app if it's not fixed. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue and no one will answer or respond about this problem.  For years we watched free news clips on the Fox News App with no problems using various Roku devices.  Now we get errors and told to log in after some free trial just to watch an old news clip.  Very sorry we bought this latest and greatest Roku, what a huge disappointment.  Roku is horrible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It's not roku that's the problem it's Fox News and their horrible programmers.  It's like blaming your TV for NBC not working right.

0 Kudos