Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b52russ
Channel Surfer

Re: Is The Mentalist expired or temporarily unavailable

Jump to solution

It isn't fixed!  We are trying to watch Season 5. Got Episode 1 yesterday, but after that get message "No service provider."  Does ROKU do anything about these posts‽  I'm not impressed with their lack of Customer Service.  In the community, we are all customers voicing the same problem, but we don't have the means to fix this.

b52russ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I agree about the commercial breaks on many of the programs, but we have not been annoyed with too frequent ads on.The Mentalist series

0 Kudos
Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Really?  Monday I was watching an episode before going to work and had to cut it short because every 6 minutes commercial breaks of over two minutes every 5 minutes!  Although I cut the sound off, it is still annoying.. I unplugged the Roku last last night.  I will probably sign up for Netflix.

0 Kudos
Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just check and several episodes just won't play at all.  Geesh.

0 Kudos
MarkRidesHD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It seems to be back to working correctly for me. Hopefully everyone else was able to get the issue straightened out. 

b52russ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This afternoon we are able to get the program! Yay!

Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good for you!  It's still the same here.  Cannot access all of the episodes.

0 Kudos
MaddRamm

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. I had watched up through most of Season 4 but won’t let me view ANY of the episodes. It either says “service provider not found” or when I click an episode, it just keeps bringing up the same screen with the episode selection. 

0 Kudos
Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My experience is the same.  There are three episodes I was able to play but no more.  I just switched to Amazon Prime.  The Mentalist is available but for a fee.  I don't care really.  The horrible customer experience with Roku is worth abandoning it; I simply unplugged my Roku.  Not sure I will go back. Also the commercial breaks do not insult my intelligence with idiocy like Roku does.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide us with more specific information and we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator