Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is The Mentalist expired or temporarily unavailable

Jump to solution

We've been watching The Mentalist since it premiered on Dec. 31, 2021 and this afternoon when we pulled up the show, many episodes are missing. Is it expired or only temporarily unavailable? I can't imagine Roku would premiere it and not even a month later it's expired!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Is The Mentalist expired or temporarily unavailable

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide us with more specific information and we can investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Jdheyen62

Jump to solution

We are having the same problem….sure hope it’s just a temporary issue. Great show!

Moose20

Jump to solution

Same thing happened with us.  We watched half of episode 3, season 3 last night.   Went to bed and today when we went to resume watching it episodes 3-7 were gone, along with all of season 1 except the pilot.   Most of season 2 is missing and the rest of the episodes are all sporadic.   What gives???   Hope they correct it soon.  

Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Having the same problem!!!

Re: Show on Roku Channel not playing

Jump to solution

I have been watching "The Mentalist" on my roku tv/channel and this morning, it was as if I had never watched them. When I searched, only a few of the episodes from each season are showing or will let me view. What happened?! If I click on one, it will say network error

Roku tv C157x TCL model 50s433 serial number 00000hp9m2p device id s087716pm2p software version 10.5.0 build 4210-93

0 Kudos
SmithFamily2229
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! So frustrating. I’m experiencing this too and can’t figure out how to report this. 

Tags (1)
Mowingangel
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This site is not exactly user friendly.  I thought Roku was an option but with commercials every 5 minutes, stupid ones at that; plus this issue with the Mentalist - I am reconsidering.

MarkRidesHD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am truly aggraveted about this. Can't get it to open either. I have been binge watching this for the last couple weeks, have seen the first 4 season and season 5 through episode 15...hopefully it's just a fluke on ROKU's e d that they will get straightened out shortly.

Not applicable

Jump to solution

I can’t even pull it up.  What is this?

SmithFamily2229
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
I guess it’s still not working for everyone. The episodes are all available for me again.
Tags (2)