Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RocknRollGhost
Level 7

Is Rolling Live Studios on Roku?

I use Rolling Live Studios a fair amount for live concerts and I only watch on my phone since I can't seem to find a channel on Roku. Rolling Live's site says they're on Roku, but I've never been able to find the channel. Anyone know anymore about this?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
connielehde
Level 7

Re: Is Rolling Live Studios on Roku?

I am also looking for a way to livestream a show from Rolling Live Studios. Did you ever get any answers? 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

I can find no information on https://rollinglivestudios.com/ regarding watching their concerts anywhere other than by viewing on their website.  There's definitely nothing on their FAQ page.  Perhaps this is something you only see after purchasing access to a concert?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
connielehde
Level 7

Thanks but I have purchased access to the show and I'm logged into their site. It says:  

To watch the concert on your big screen TV, we recommend that you use Chromecast or one of the following: Apple TV, Firestick or Roku

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@connielehde wrote:

Thanks but I have purchased access to the show and I'm logged into their site. It says:  

To watch the concert on your big screen TV, we recommend that you use Chromecast or one of the following: Apple TV, Firestick or Roku

Perhaps they are suggesting viewing in their website in your web browser and casting it to your big screen via Roku, etc.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600