Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RocknRollGhost
Level 7

Is Rolling Live Studios on Roku?

I use Rolling Live Studios a fair amount for live concerts and I only watch on my phone since I can't seem to find a channel on Roku. Rolling Live's site says they're on Roku, but I've never been able to find the channel. Anyone know anymore about this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
connielehde
Level 7

Re: Is Rolling Live Studios on Roku?

I am also looking for a way to livestream a show from Rolling Live Studios. Did you ever get any answers? 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

I can find no information on https://rollinglivestudios.com/ regarding watching their concerts anywhere other than by viewing on their website.  There's definitely nothing on their FAQ page.  Perhaps this is something you only see after purchasing access to a concert?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
connielehde
Level 7

Thanks but I have purchased access to the show and I'm logged into their site. It says:  

To watch the concert on your big screen TV, we recommend that you use Chromecast or one of the following: Apple TV, Firestick or Roku

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

@connielehde wrote:

Thanks but I have purchased access to the show and I'm logged into their site. It says:  

To watch the concert on your big screen TV, we recommend that you use Chromecast or one of the following: Apple TV, Firestick or Roku

Perhaps they are suggesting viewing in their website in your web browser and casting it to your big screen via Roku, etc.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos