Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bellgwendolyn
Level 7

Is Peacock available on a 3500x Roku? The app is not pulling up when I search

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
andyross
Level 16

Re: Is Peacock available on a 3500x Roku? The app is not pulling up when I search

NO.

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

0 Kudos
Bellgwendolyn
Level 7

Re: Is Peacock available on a 3500x Roku? The app is not pulling up when I search

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Ahpooh
Level 7

Account shows Peacock is installed but cannot add it on the device (3700x). If apps like Peacock only work on some Roku devices it would seem reasonable that Roku show the model number of each device in their store & on packaging so that we can make informed choices. Right now you have buy the device and install it to get the model number. 

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 16

It is listed on NEW packaging. Any you buy new now should be recent, unless you buy from a shady seller. The boxes for my Roku 4 and Express have a "SKU#" which is the model number.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Ahpooh wrote:

Account shows Peacock is installed but cannot add it on the device (3700x). If apps like Peacock only work on some Roku devices it would seem reasonable that Roku show the model number of each device in their store & on packaging so that we can make informed choices. Right now you have buy the device and install it to get the model number. 

The Peacock app for Roku was written by NBC to be compatible with the Roku models listed in the chart in a previous message in this thread.  The 3700 is an early Roku Express.  Peacock supports only later Express models (3900 or higher).

You can install Peacock to your account via the online Channel store, but it will only install from your account to compatible Roku models.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos