Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanaosritum
Level 8

Is Disney+ Hotstar available in Thailand?

Jump to solution

Now in Thailand there is Disney+ Hotstar, but in Roku there is no app to install.

How do I install it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney+ Hotstar in thailand

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @tanaosritum.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Thailand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@tanaosritum wrote:

Now in Thailand there is Disney+ Hotstar, but in Roku there is no app to install.

How do I install it?

Do you have a Roku account created while in Thailand using a Thailand-based internet connection?

Doug
Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
tanaosritum
Level 8

Jump to solution

ํYes. I live in thailand.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @tanaosritum.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Thailand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
tanaosritum
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have contacted Disney+ Hotstar via email.
But I would also like to bother the staff to coordinate with Disney+ Hotstar one more time.

to help make the request more reasonable

thank you very much

sakpong
Level 7

Jump to solution

@tanaosritum wrote:

I have contacted Disney+ Hotstar via email.
But I would also like to bother the staff to coordinate with Disney+ Hotstar one more time.

to help make the request more reasonable

thank you very much

I just buy Roku Premiere for only Disney+ channel. From beginning I thought Roku not exception on regions and from picture it already show Disney+ supported. Unfortunately just understand Roku cannot add Disney+ Channel currently and not sure how long it take.

Anyway thank you Tanaosritum to push this issue to Roku and Disney. Hope can hear good news in soon.