Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanaosritum
Channel Surfer

Is Disney Plus Hotstar available in Thailand?

Jump to solution

Now in Thailand there is Disney+ Hotstar, but in Roku there is no app to install. How do I install it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus Hotstar in Thailand

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @tanaosritum.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Thailand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@tanaosritum wrote:

Now in Thailand there is Disney+ Hotstar, but in Roku there is no app to install.

How do I install it?

Do you have a Roku account created while in Thailand using a Thailand-based internet connection?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
tanaosritum
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

ํYes. I live in thailand.

0 Kudos
TurkTP

Hi i’m live in Thailand, I can watch Disney Plus Hotstar?

Jump to solution

i live in Thailand. Now in Thailand, the Disney Plus Hotstar app just launched. When will I be able to watch through Roku?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hi i’m live in Thailand, I can watch Disney Plus Hotstar?

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community, @TurkTP.

Currently, we don't have any information to share at moment, channels are developed by each service provider themselves. You'll want to contact channel partner support to see if they have any plans to develop and offer a channel for their service on the Roku platform. 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @tanaosritum.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Thailand at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
tanaosritum
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have contacted Disney Plus Hotstar via email. But I would also like to bother the staff to coordinate with Disney Plus Hotstar one more time. To help make the request more reasonable. Thank you very much.

sakpong

Jump to solution

@tanaosritum wrote:

I have contacted Disney+ Hotstar via email.
But I would also like to bother the staff to coordinate with Disney+ Hotstar one more time.

to help make the request more reasonable

thank you very much

I just buy Roku Premiere for only Disney+ channel. From beginning I thought Roku not exception on regions and from picture it already show Disney+ supported. Unfortunately just understand Roku cannot add Disney+ Channel currently and not sure how long it take.

Anyway thank you Tanaosritum to push this issue to Roku and Disney. Hope can hear good news in soon.

URJog

Disney Plus Hotstar not available in channel selection

Jump to solution

Disney+ Hotstar is already available in Malaysia however this channel is not available in channel store. Is there plans to include it?

StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Disney Plus Hotstar not available in channel selection

Jump to solution

Thats entirely up to Disney - Disney controls which countries/regions the app is available in when they publish the app to Roku's channelstore.

You'll need to contact Disney+ Hotstar about it.

0 Kudos