Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronlala
Level 7

Re: PLEASE Make Discovery Plus Available!!

Jump to solution

It came to everyone on Monday 1/4 (today)...as all the commercials said it would. Watching it now. 

0 Kudos
Ronlala
Level 7

Jump to solution

Look under streaming channels. It's there. Watching it now.

0 Kudos
Imemine
Level 11

Jump to solution

I have it on my Roku I just would like to know how to navigate around it with the remote control

0 Kudos
Imemine
Level 11

Jump to solution

Does anybody know how to navigate Discovery plus using the Roku remote control I can't seem to get to other episodes or seasons of a certain show. maybe I don't want to watch season 1 episode 1 maybe I want to watch season 12 episode 1. How do I get there? Any help will be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
Steve1964
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi there i had this same problem.

The solution i use is a webcasting app called web video caster.

That can cast any video off internet. When you have the app just type discoveryplus in search and it pops up.

Choose programme you want to watch follow instructions and hey presto discovery plus via my roku premier box on TV. HAPPY STREAMING😊😊😊😊

0 Kudos
Dapanda
Level 7

Jump to solution

That link doesnt work for me. It just brings me to search channels and discovery + still isn't t on it. Roku sent me a link too and it still doesnt go to discovery +.  I dont know what I'm doing wrong. Is anyone else in Ireland having the same problem?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dapanda since you're not in the US, it's likely that Discovery hasn't made the channel available for Roku devices in your country. While they offer their service there, that doesn't mean they have set the permissions in the Roku channel store to make it available to you. 

Roku cannot make that change. Only Discovery can make the channel available to you on Roku devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
markandjenny
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just looked for Discovery+ but its still not showing. If I click your link, it just takes me to the store and its still not showing

0 Kudos
Dapanda
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeh I bought roka just for discovery plus because I hate watching it on my phone. After several emails with them sending links they finally figured out I wasn't in America and told me it's not available yet outside of there. I'm still waiting. Make it available Roka!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Dapanda, it's out of Roku's control.  It's up to Discovery+ to make it available on Rokus outside the US.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos