Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ohoneywill
Level 7

Is Criterion Channel accessible via ROKU in UK?

Jump to solution

I seem to be able to get the channel OK on my little NUC connected to my smart tv, but was hoping to add a ROKU device to make navigating the channel a bit easier. When I search the UK channels in the ROKU (Eng/GB) website it does not come up. The Criterion account was created in the US. Is there any way to get the US channel to come up on a UK ROKU device?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is Criterion Channel accessible via ROKU in UK?

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Each channel provider chooses which regions they make their channel available in. We'd recommend contacting The Criterion Channel directly to inquire further, and see whether or not they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your region.

Generally, if a channel doesn't appear in Search, this indicates that the channel provider has not made the channel available in your location. You can also browse the online channel store at channelstore.roku.com to see what's available. Happy Streaming!

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is Criterion Channel accessible via ROKU in UK?

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Each channel provider chooses which regions they make their channel available in. We'd recommend contacting The Criterion Channel directly to inquire further, and see whether or not they offer their channel on the Roku platform in your region.

Generally, if a channel doesn't appear in Search, this indicates that the channel provider has not made the channel available in your location. You can also browse the online channel store at channelstore.roku.com to see what's available. Happy Streaming!

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos