Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cornerette

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

I was so upset that Cold Case is gone. One of the reasons we got Roku. 

Roku, please bring back Cold Case.

LL2021
Reel Rookie

Cold Case TV Show: Why was it canceled on ROKU?

Jump to solution

Hi!  

I'd like to know why the show Cold Case is no longer on ROKU?  Will it come back at a later date?  Do you know if another streaming app has bought the right to the show?

Thank you!

Jody68628

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Please bring back cold case permanently.   That is the only reason I watch Roku.   I will keep checking to see if it comes back, but without Cold Case, there is no reason to watch.  The other shows I watch I can get on cable.  

SUNSHINE051267
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case TV Show: Why was it canceled on ROKU?

Jump to solution

I want to know why Cold Case is off too!!! There's so many episodes that it should stay on for a while! People are busy and can't watch tv all the time! When we do we want to watch a episode or two. We can't binge watch. PLEASE! Put "Cold Case" back on! I have looked for this show since it went off air! Now that I found it I barely got started watching it!  I have been trying to contact the Roku Channel and this is all I found.

hwmauney
Reel Rookie

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

Same here!  I am so disappointed it is gone.  Was the reason we use Roku.  Hopefully they bring it back soon!

tnehurley

Jump to solution

I finally found “Cold Case” on the ROKU channel on New Year’s Eve. I was so excited because I had never seen the early episodes. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn’t find it the next day. I hope it comes back. From the comments on the ROKU blog it is apparent there are a lot of die hard “Cold Case” fans out there.

LL2021
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What a bummer!  It's really too bad Cold Case is no longer showing on ROKU.  About this time last year, I looked up Cold Case and it wasn't shown anywhere.  Apparently, the explanation at the time was the show needed to get permission to use the songs in the shows.  Anyway, I discovered (too late) Cold Case has been showing on ROKU since May 2020!  I was able to watch about eight episodes before it was pulled four days later.Smiley Frustrated

hbyrd7373

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution
ReetyPee
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

Right, with no warning!! 2 fav shows, gone! 

rfgenerator
Channel Surfer

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

@hbyrd7373

Just as an FYI these are very likely bootlegs. From the webpage... "Item is manufactured on demand on DVD-R/Ships in paper sleeves/ No artwork or cases included."