Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Is 722 the maximum number of channels that I can add to my roku ultra?

Jump to solution

I have tried to add more channels, however 722 is all that I can seem to add. Will adding a microsd card allow me to add more than 722 channels?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Is 722 the maximum number of channels that I can add to my roku ultra?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

If you are trying to add more channels on your device you can add a micro SD card if your Roku device has a micro SD slot. For more information regarding micro SD cards you can visit our support page: How do I increase memory with a micro SD card?

We would also recommend that you can also remove any unused channels to free up some space on your Roku device. For more information regarding removing channels, you can visit our support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Is 722 the maximum number of channels that I can add to my roku ultra?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

If you are trying to add more channels on your device you can add a micro SD card if your Roku device has a micro SD slot. For more information regarding micro SD cards you can visit our support page: How do I increase memory with a micro SD card?

We would also recommend that you can also remove any unused channels to free up some space on your Roku device. For more information regarding removing channels, you can visit our support page: How do I remove channels from my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos