Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gino11

Invalid Pin number when trying to subscribe to Acorn

Each time I try to subscribe to acorn I am prompted to give my roku pin number. Everytime I try to enter it , it says invald Pin number.. I have updated pin online at roku.com but still doesn't work ?????

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Invalid Pin number when trying to subscribe to Acorn

I would suggest you start by going to your roku, and going to settings -> system -> about and making sure the email address shown there is the same one you are using to log into Roku.  Quite a few people have created more than one Roku account without realizing it.

Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Gino11  are you subscribing to Acorn through Roku? If so I would suggest subscribing directly to Acorn themselves and not Roku 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Gino11, we see you're having issues with your PIN. You do have the option, as mentioned by @Ello2022 to subscribe through Acorn directly. We will be sending a direct message to you here on the Roku Community, to make sure there isn't anything else that may come up in the future regarding your PIN. Please keep an eye on your inbox by selecting the mail icon at the top of your page so that we can assist you further!

0 Kudos