Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
scclark
Level 7

Internet Archive not in my region

Hello, I tried to add the Internet Archive private channel and got a message that it's not available in my region.  Does anyone else get this message and is there anything I can do?  
0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Internet Archive not in my region

If a channel is not authorized by the developer for your region, all you can do is to contact the channel developer and ask them to add your region to the permitted list. There's nothing Roku can do about that. And since it's a private channel, Roku officially does not offer any support for them. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
scclark
Level 7

Re: Internet Archive not in my region

Thanks for the quick reply.  It's the first time I've tried to add a channel with a code so thought maybe I was doing something wrong.
0 Kudos