Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MohammedAK

Installing Smart or Net IPTV app

Jump to solution

How can I insall Smart or Net IPTV app on my TCL Roku TV, so that I can subscribe for Arabic channels? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Installing Smart or Net IPTV app

Jump to solution

It will depend on if those channels are available in your current location. I'm in the US, and when I check the channel store I see a SmartTV channel (I don't know if that's the one you're referring to), but I fond nothing called Net IPTV. There are several channels with IPTV in their name, and a bunch with Net as part of their name. 

I don't know if this link will work if you're not in the US, but this is the channel store that you can search. If it's not there, it's not available on Roku

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It will depend on if those channels are available in your current location. I'm in the US, and when I check the channel store I see a SmartTV channel (I don't know if that's the one you're referring to), but I fond nothing called Net IPTV. There are several channels with IPTV in their name, and a bunch with Net as part of their name. 

I don't know if this link will work if you're not in the US, but this is the channel store that you can search. If it's not there, it's not available on Roku

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ask1more
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Merci pour votre réponse

0 Kudos