Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Installed Channel Will not Open

I have installed EWTN & watched it many times.  Today when I click on it, it simply opens to a basic EWTN screen & nothing happens.  I can watch it on my desktop, so it is broadcasting.  Who can I contact???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Installed Channel Will not Open

I, too, cannot get EWTN on Roku at this time, nor was I able to get it last night. Other stations are available.  And EWTN is available on the internet and on my phone.  Seems like Roku is having difficulty streaming this for us.  I've been watching EWTN on Roku since last year.  One other time, this happened.  

Please fix this and let us know why this happens.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Installed Channel Will not Open

The stations themselves supply their own channel apps to run on the Roku, similar to third party companies that create programs you can install to run on your computer hardware. EWTN probably just sent out an update that has problems. You need to let EWTN know about it so they can get it fixed.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos