Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MommaMargaret
Level 7

Inappropriate Dolce & Gabbana Ad Content while watching a children’s movie

While watching “Escape from Planet Earth” there was a Dolce & Gabbana Ad with a woman in a skimpy bikini, yes her breasts were showing enough to the point my 10 year old covered his eyes. The rest of the ad showed her and a man(also in skimpy bikini) over her showing her place her hand underneath his bikini grabbing his rear end. DO NOT ADMINISTER NEAR SEX CONTENT WHILE VIEWING A CHILD’S FILM. EXTREMELY OFFENDED. HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE AD DURING A CHILD’S MOVIE. I AM THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH ROKU’s INCONSIDERATION TO FAMILY VALUES AS WELL AS IRRELEVANT AD CONTENT. Please FIX

2 Replies
Shoparod
Level 7

Re: Inappropriate Dolce & Gabbana Ad Content while watching a children’s movie

I agree ! Same happened in my home. I have a young boy and this commercial is extremely inappropriate!!! Im highly offended and worried for what you are putting in front of my young boys eyes.  And it keeps coming on over and over. Please remove it! 

JJEVERETT
Level 7

Re: Inappropriate Dolce & Gabbana Ad Content while watching a children’s movie

It was replaced with a man talking about placing bets without pants.  At the end of the commercial he makes a sexual innuendo about the size of his **bleep** by looking down at the bets add covering it. He comments about the size.16126163501956619997399522896716.jpg

0 Kudos