Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartyScurll
Level 8

Impact plus activation

When I open the impact plus app on Roku it now ask for an activation code.I have tried and tried but there doesn't seem To be an website to enter this activation code. I tried to contact impact wrestling to no Avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Rlbaker82
Level 7

Re: Impact plus activation

Here's my question you tell me to do the stupid app online to get the activation code onto my Roku but I can't even get through the app and then you want me to email if I have a problem but you won't answer me to help me with my problem I've been trying to fix this app thing for over an hour and a half and yet still no help and you charge people 7.99 for this I sure hope you can answer my question because I emailed and I didn't get back with me so what's the deal I've missed the entire impact victory turning point tonight and now you're going to charge me $7.99 for the app not working that's lovely right now I'm very unsatisfied and if you don't fix it by tomorrow or before my prescription comes around I am going to cancel I'm not playing I'm serious this is unacceptable

Sclark911
Level 7

I tried to watch impact plus tonight . I am asked to activate channel. I go to website no way to activate channel . I would like to watch this channel . I don't understand what happened. I watched yesterday. Channel worked fine. Today I see activation required. . Why? How can I activate when website won't let me.

renojim
Level 21

You all need to contact Impact plus.  Roku doesn't have anything to do with their activation.

0 Kudos
LAFEEN
Level 7

How do we contact Impact Plus?

0 Kudos
Jkennison1
Level 7

3A402

0 Kudos
Shuff24
Level 7