Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbonds21
Channel Surfer

Ifit app not loading on Roku Ultra - Feb 2022

Jump to solution

The Ifit channel does not load when selecting the channel. It stays on the initial page and just sits there. I have tried removing the app then restarting the device via the settings menu then re-add the channel. it still did not work. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mbonds21
Channel Surfer

Re: Ifit app not loading on Roku Ultra - Feb 2022

Jump to solution

Hi All, 

IFIT finally fixed the app. It is now working on my Roku Ultra device. All you have to do is upgrade the app or uninstall and reinstall. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
dpupek
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mbonds21 @dpupek,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.
Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mbonds21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks Mary. I did submit a ticket to them as well. I will post the resolution as soon as I get it. 

0 Kudos
dpupek
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IFIT support told me the Roku app should be fixed in the next week.

0 Kudos
DeniM1

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if the issues with iFit have been resolved?  We just a new Nordictrack treadmill and want to be able to use the iFit app in our living room but the app doesn't open.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
mbonds21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes they responded and said I need to open a ticket with Ifit which I did. No updates yet on resolution 

0 Kudos
seahorse11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem as of 4/12/22. iFit says it's Roku. How long does it take to fix? Is it iFit or Roku? They have been telling me the same thing since 2/14/22.

mbonds21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have a ticket opened with Ifit. I received an update this week that the developers are looking into it

0 Kudos
seahorse11
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

iFit has been telling me that for months and no resolution with Roku or Fire Stick. So I'm stuck with 2 devices that do not work for iFit which has now used up 6 months of my "free" iFit. Worthless for how I wanted my rowing machine to work on the TV. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos