Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: IPTV and M3u player

"bwarden1" wrote:
I use the IPTV plugln for plex and have had no problems with it, just saying.

Aren't plugins removed from Plex?  I know mine are.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

"twiceover" wrote:
"bwarden1" wrote:
I use the IPTV plugln for plex and have had no problems with it, just saying.

Aren't plugins removed from Plex?  I know mine are.

You can possibly get to them via the RMP using DLNA. They removed the Plugins pretty much from all the Clients as of this week.
http://trekkeriii.com/Roku_PHP_list.php
Router - ASUS RT-AC68U
ISP - TWC - 50 Mbps/5 Mbps
Net+ Cert
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

So I'm sorry I bought a roku streamer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I use Xiaomi Mi Box S 4k $59.99 from Walmart, and it doing everything perfectly, m3u list, youtube, Kodi and a lot more, I do not use my Roku anymore, I wasted my money. 

Highlighted
Level 7

amazon fire tv you can play anything you want

Roku became an obsolete device since the only thing it offers is HBO Now Disney + Directv Now Netflix Hulu ect all the same services as any Android tv box BUT THE big difference is that the Android has many many more options to watch tv as it is m3u. Best option to stream Buy an Android TV BOX or FIRETV 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How to add Smarters Player to my Roku TV, it is asking for Access Code, Can somebody help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You can set up Plex by using something called Xteve.  it then shows as a SiliconDust network tuner.

set up Xteve with your m3u and xml and then it shows fine in plex.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I do not see any Xsteve. Can you be more specific?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

xteve is a program that you install on a computer. you set it up and then you can point Plex or emby at it and watch your streams

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

You can pretty much count on developer mode being disabled on your Roku if you do this.  Roku has cracked down on people using developer mode to get around their terms of service.

0 Kudos