I published a new update for the IP Camera Viewer Basic and Pro.
- The preview image on the main menu refreshes now every second in Pro version and every 5 seconds in Basic
- A trial screensaver was added to the Basic version
- If the motion jpeg stream is not available (field is left empty), the camera will pull images from the jpeg link as fast as is possible. This is common for the screensaver and for the camera view.
- Some visual enhancements, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for the update. A couple of observations:
- I lost all of my camera configurations with the update. Is this a Roku limitation - or feature ? It would be nice to save some kind of config file or something to keep this from happening with each update. I have 6 cameras to set up so it's kind of a pain. Along the same line, I have 3 Rokus on my account and the settings don't transfer from Roku to Roku like they do with other channels.
- The Amcrest template is missing the "<>" around the 1 in the mjpeg string - should be "[channel=<1>]"
- The video quality has deteriorated considerably. The JPEG snapshot looks good, but the MJPEG video is blocky. It wasn't like this before.
Again, thanks for your continued work on this app. I know you're not getting rich off of this and your time and trouble is appreciated.
have purchased pro today and set up 2 cams. axis 3024 and axis 3025. i cannot seem to get the motion jpeg to stream video but only a series of images about 10-15 seconds apart. have tried numerous mjpeg stream profiles from your presets and also from the list at ispyconnect for the axis cameras. do you have any advice to set up for uninterrupted stream?
YES! thanks so much. that worked. i changed the values to 640x400 and 640x360 to maintain the original formats. works great now.