Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doxinmom
Level 8

ION channels have changed

ION channels have changed and the channel quide shows old channels until you go to individual program info.  Not happy that they changed the channels but sure would like Roku to update to the new info.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GM559
Level 9

Re: No data available for local channels

@Doxinmom wrote:

ION channels have changed and the channel quide shows old channels until you go to individual program info.  Not happy that they changed the channels but sure would like Roku to update to the new info.

I had this issue with the ION channel last month, it changed into some religious channel but after I did a channel re-scan it came back to it's proper number which is 7.4 in my area.

Many duplicate channels on the guide are listed wrong like for example the Quest channel is listed under one the Justice channels, but this has been like this for a while.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No data available for local channels

Hi @Doxinmom,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact ION channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos