Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfielder
Level 7

ID Go not working

Every time I try to watch ID Go, it returns me back to Home. I’ve tried deleting the channel, restarting & adding the channel back but it doesn’t work. I have a Roku Premiere + and it is about a month old. Also, this is the only channel that won’t work. Any ideas?

Serial: YH00H4318189
Device id: JG289H318189
Build 4114-91
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ID Go not working

Hi there! 

Thanks for the note. If you're running into an issue with a channel (app), we'd recommend removing the channel from the Roku home screen, restarting your device, then adding the channel back once more. 

If you're still experiencing an issue, try checking for any system updates in Settings>System>System update>Check now. If the issue remains unresolved, you'll want to contact the channel (app) provider directly to report the problem you're running into and request additional assistance from them. Each channel on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel publisher themselves, and they'll be able to best assist with any issues you may encounter. 

You can reach ID Go support here: https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/general/contact

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos