Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonManns2
Level 7

I want to watch every game of my favorite player and team, how is this possible with Roku?

Jump to solution

There has to be a way that I can see all my favorite games through Roku of my NBA favorite team.  NBA League Pass allows only those games that are not on a different channel, got TNT for the games there but for Lakers home games, can't find spectrum sports anywhere.  HELP PLEASE BEFOE NEW SEASON BEGINS IN OCTOBER.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I want to watch every game of my favorite player and team, how is this possible with Roku?

Jump to solution

@RonManns2

Thanks for the post.

You'll need to contact either the channel provider or your subscription TV provider to inquire further. Licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I want to watch every game of my favorite player and team, how is this possible with Roku?

Jump to solution

@RonManns2

Thanks for the post.

You'll need to contact either the channel provider or your subscription TV provider to inquire further. Licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RonManns2 

Part of the answer will depend on where you are. You indicated you watch the Lakers. But you didn't say you live in LA. Even if you do live in LA, because of the large size of the metropolitan area, the answer could vary depending on your location within the LA metropolitan area.

And, of course, what was the case for the 2020-21 season may not be the same for the 2021-22 season.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos