Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I've attempted to watch 3 different movies(Hallmark)the last 2 nights sound disappears half-way?

I only purchased Roku Hallmark movies 3 days ago & have attempted to watch 3 movies but unable to to watch to farther than midpoint because the sound disappears. I've gone out completely, resume selection, & starting over but to no avail. The sound still go out mid point of the movies.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I've attempted to watch 3 different movies(Hallmark)the last 2 nights sound disappears half-way?

@JohnPhil 

Thanks for the post.

Is this the only channel that you are experiencing this issue with, or are you experiencing the same issue on other channels as well?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos