Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feenyman99
Level 7

I have 2 Roku 3's. I can watch NBCSports on one, but not the other.

Hello.  It seems my provider authentication is not syncronized across my two Roku 3 devices.  On one Roku, I watch NBCSports with no problem.  With the other, I'm told that I'm not subscribed to NBCSports with my provider (Xfinity).  I have been moving the "working" Roku from my treadmill room to my family room depending on where I want to watch the Flyers.  A tad inconvenient!

I did a Factory Reset on the "non-working" Roku, thinking it would synch the credentials for Xfinity.  It did synch the channels, but the NBCSports problem remains.

Any suggestions for fixing this would be awesome.

Thanks.

feenyman99

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have 2 Roku 3's. I can watch NBCSports on one, but not the other.

Sometimes you have to go through process of verifying your credentials on each device.  There should be a way to do that within the NBC channel, but I can't say how to do that since I've never used it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos