Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakematt
Level 7

I direct tv and spectrum

I have just purchased a second home and I have spectrum internet and cable service up and working.  I have directv at my house but when you go thru the set up process Roku doesn't seem to allow you to choose more than one cable provider...is there a way to have access to both 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I direct tv and spectrum

@lakematt 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue you are inquiring about? Are you trying to get through the device setup or trying to authenticate a channel? If you are simply trying to get through the setup, have you tried just choosing a cable provider and just authenticating the individual channels with the appropriate provider.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
lakematt
Level 7

Re: I direct tv and spectrum

Hi  I did the initial set up on my devices. I have spectrum cable at one of my houses and DIRECTV at the other. I had no problem setting up my spectrum and it’s working perfectly on my devices but I’m wondering if there’s a way to choose two different cable providers so that I can access both from my device.it did not seem to want to allow me to do this

0 Kudos