Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dori

Can't find Hulu or HBOmax. PLEASE HELP.

Jump to solution

I live in Florida, and neither Hulu or HBOmax are showing up in my channel store.    Can anyone from Roku actually help me with this.   I have the exact same tv as two of my friends who live locally and they both can access the apps.    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN NOT.    

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't find Hulu or HBOmax. PLEASE HELP.

Jump to solution

@Dori, what's the Roku model number displayed under Settings->System->About of your TV (I assume you have a Roku TV)?  Also, if you go to https://channelstore.roku.com and scroll to the bottom of the page what country is displayed is the "Country selector" in the bottom right corner of the page?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't find Hulu or HBOmax. PLEASE HELP.

Jump to solution

Hi Dori, we see you're having issues finding HBO Max and Hulu in the channel store on your Roku TV. You can also, like @renojim mentioned, go to our channel store website and search for Hulu; you'll be able to add it to your device from there. This is the link: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/f76641b3d5ac45cfde74ee8361bda4bc/hulu to Hulu on the channel store. You would just want to make sure you're logged in to your account to be able to add the channel to your Roku device. If you're logged into this same account on your Roku device as the channel store, you'll see the channel added to your homepage after clicking the "add channel" button. The main reason some channels aren't available when you search for them is due to the region you have set for your Roku device. For example, if you initially set up your Roku device in a country that doesn't have Hulu or HBO Max available, this may be the reason you are unable to see it. Please let us know if you attempt this and if it ends up working for you. We can always look into this further if you have questions and are happy to help!

0 Kudos

Re: I can't find Hulu in the Channel Store

Jump to solution

Had to use my laptop and went to the channel store link and added it there and the channel it showed up on my roku devices.

0 Kudos