Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Completlyfeedup
Level 7

I can not gain access to my CBS All access account.

Jump to solution

I can not gain access to my CBS All access account. It says that I don't have the correct password, even though I know I do. I clicked on forgot password. It says it has sent an e-mail. It did not send an e-mail. I have tried several times. It will not let me through. WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I can not gain access to my CBS All access account.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We're excited to bring Paramount+ to Roku! You will not be able to log into CBS All Access. Please check for an update under your Settings > System menu and CBS All Access will update to Paramount+. From there, you can login with your existing credentials or sign up for a new subscription.

If you had a previously activated subscription, use the "Login" option to continue using that subscription. 

If you have a billing question, we're here to help. If your subscription was started on Roku and you can manage your subscription from your Roku account, you can reach our billing team here and choose the option for "Accounts and Billing."

If your subscription was started with CBS All Access, then contact the Paramount+ billing team here.

Happy Streaming!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
vidjim
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem and I cannot figure out how to communicate this to Roku.

0 Kudos
calferg
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sorry I don't have any answers, just wanted to let you know I am in the same loop. Trying to enter password, to no avail. Then I ask for password reset and it does not send a new password (yes, I checked spam folder). 

0 Kudos
Slwhite412
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had same issue. Found info that told my to go to settings and look for updates . I did and it finally worked so then I get on paramount app and sign in no problem now it giving me three options to manage plan select new plan here.. monthly limited commercial... monthly commercial free and annual.. 99 a yr.. problem is I already paid 29.99 for a special deal .. no where to go numbers I call no one is available to talk.. whst a sh** show

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We're excited to bring Paramount+ to Roku! You will not be able to log into CBS All Access. Please check for an update under your Settings > System menu and CBS All Access will update to Paramount+. From there, you can login with your existing credentials or sign up for a new subscription.

If you had a previously activated subscription, use the "Login" option to continue using that subscription. 

If you have a billing question, we're here to help. If your subscription was started on Roku and you can manage your subscription from your Roku account, you can reach our billing team here and choose the option for "Accounts and Billing."

If your subscription was started with CBS All Access, then contact the Paramount+ billing team here.

Happy Streaming!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos