Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I am paid up but cannot access Boomerang

I am paid up on Roku and do not expire until next month.  However when I try to access Boomerang it keeps wanting me to renew.  I have read over 30 questions in various categories of their supposed help pages and not once does my issue appear and thus no answers.  Also it is apparent Roku does not want any phone calls since no phone number can be found.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 12

Re: I am paid up but cannot access Boomerang

@daveek wrote:

I am paid up on Roku and do not expire until next month.  However when I try to access Boomerang it keeps wanting me to renew.  I have read over 30 questions in various categories of their supposed help pages and not once does my issue appear and thus no answers.  Also it is apparent Roku does not want any phone calls since no phone number can be found.  

The moderator of this group would tell you to contact Boomerang directly to find out why you can't access it even though you've paid for the subscription. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Do you have a phone number?  I tried searching for it inBoomerang and could not get any answers.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@daveek 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Once the channel is back on your device, try logging into and accessing your Boomerang account to see if the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos