Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveek

I am paid up but cannot access Boomerang

I am paid up on Roku and do not expire until next month.  However when I try to access Boomerang it keeps wanting me to renew.  I have read over 30 questions in various categories of their supposed help pages and not once does my issue appear and thus no answers.  Also it is apparent Roku does not want any phone calls since no phone number can be found.  

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
C_I
Roku Guru

Re: I am paid up but cannot access Boomerang

@daveek wrote:

I am paid up on Roku and do not expire until next month.  However when I try to access Boomerang it keeps wanting me to renew.  I have read over 30 questions in various categories of their supposed help pages and not once does my issue appear and thus no answers.  Also it is apparent Roku does not want any phone calls since no phone number can be found.  

The moderator of this group would tell you to contact Boomerang directly to find out why you can't access it even though you've paid for the subscription. 

0 Kudos
daveek

Do you have a phone number?  I tried searching for it inBoomerang and could not get any answers.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@daveek 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Once the channel is back on your device, try logging into and accessing your Boomerang account to see if the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I been paying for boomerang and the update is 1.17 and the new version says it's 2.1 It will not
let me get to 2.1 and I tried everything, it just has a picture of Scooby that mise well say Ruh Ro go buy the newest and latest Roku if you want to use version 2.1. What a !!!JOKE!!!

0 Kudos

I was about to watch it for a little bit now i can not

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Joy63androb60

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Akrawls

I paid for a year of boomerang through roku and when I select the boomerang app it is prompting me to sign in. I select sign in with my roku email address and it takes me to a login screen. I tried to reset my password and it never sends a link.  If I subscribed through roku why is it not automatically signing me in? 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Akrawls

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Boomerang's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos