Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cormanrocks
Level 7

I already pay for a Shudder subscription, how to log into it through Roku?

Basically I don't need the free trial, I just need to log in to my account.  I don't want to be charged twice for the same channel - I should be able to just log in.  Shouldn't I?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I already pay for a Shudder subscription, how to log into it through Roku?

Hey @Cormanrocks

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

To access your existing Shudder subscription, we would recommend making sure you're accessing the said channel directly from the home screen and not the one from The Roku Channel. 

If you are not seeing the standalone Shudder channel from your channel tile, you can add it by clicking this link. Once done, run a software update on your Roku device for the channel to show up on your home screen. To do this, go to Settings > System > System update > Check now.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AeriealW
Level 7

Re: I already pay for a Shudder subscription, how to log into it through Roku?

I pay for Shudder as well. My Roku will only let me do a trial. Was working just fine the other day, but now it wants me to do the new subscription. Doesn't even offer me to log in at all!!! I don't understand why Roku has to change their rules every 5 seconds. So frustrating!!! Now I'm paying for something I can't even use. I'm sure Shudder would like to know they're losing money because of Roku. I done the system update and everything they said to do. 

0 Kudos