Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveGoody
Reel Rookie

I already have a Fox Nation account

I have a one year subscription.  How can I access it on Roku or do I need to buy another subscription with Roku?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I already have a Fox Nation account

If your subscription is directly with Fox, go to the Streaming Channels option on your Roku home screen and install the Fox Nation app from there.  Once installed, start Fox Nation and log in with your Fox subscription credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
DaveGoody
Reel Rookie

THANKS!

0 Kudos
ploglisci

Thank you! Roku and Fox Nation were NO help at all. I appreciate the help.

0 Kudos
jensengk7

Tried this, but Roku wants me through Fox Nation to start a new trial subscription. there's no place to put my Fox National credentials.

TheJoda

Same here. Has anyone found a fix for this?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @jensengk7 @TheJoda

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? How are you accessing Fox Nation? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone one? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Eli49

The following link/article was provided to me through my Fox Nation account via a "Chat".  It will show you how to set up your Fox Nation account on your Roku Remote device without signing up for a new subscription on your Roku account. 

Essentially these are the steps:

1. From Home in Roku, scroll down to select Search using your Roku remote.

2. Type FOX Nation in the Search box using your Roku remote.

3. When you've found your channel (Fox Nation) you want to add, press Ok on your Roku remote, then select Add Channel.

4. Select Ok.

5. Click on the Fox Nation channel

6. It should say: Join Fox Nation - Join or Sign in. Click Sign In.

7.  Click Continue if you used your Roku email to purchase FOX Nation, or click Use different email, if you used a different email when you purchased Fox Nation directly from Fox Nation with a different email and PW.

8.  Using your Roku remote, enter your email address and password, click Next when done.

9. Your Fox Nation channel on Roku will now let you view Fox Nation without a trial period or creating a new subscription.

I was able to get this information from a link given to me while on my Fox Nation account via a Chat, so that, if you are unable to follow my directions, because they have step by step images to show you the procedure.  Good luck, it worked for me.

0 Kudos