Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu

Starting about three days ago our roku TV will just remove hulu. Even when I was in the middle of a show it logged me off and removed the app from my roku home screen. We have two roku TVs and both are experiencing this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Hulu

@Ailey51  Thanks for the note here. This may have related to an issue we experienced that has now been resolved. It briefly caused some channels to be unexpectedly removed from devices. When did you most recently observe this behavior? 

As a reminder, if you remove a channel from any Roku device linked to your account, it will also be removed from all other devices linked to the same Roku account. This may also explain the behavior you are seeing if someone is removing the channel from one particular device. You can log into your account at my.roku.com and scroll down to see all your linked devices if you ever want to review what is currently linked to your account.

I would recommend restarting your Roku devices, ensuring that the particular channel is added to your account/devices, check for a system update on all devices in Settings>System>System update>Check now, and then continue to monitor. If the issue occurs again from there, please generate an issue report tracker ID by pressing the Home button 5 times quickly, followed by the Back button 5 times quickly. We can hel investigate further from there, if need be. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos