Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaBronx
Level 7

Hulu will raise price of live TV packages, but lower the cost of basic streaming

Passing along the latest price hike news from The Los Angeles Times for cord cutters. Cutting the cord is getting almost as expensive as cable itself was. Insidious I say.  --brett 

Hulu will raise price of live TV packages, but lower the cost of basic streaming

By Wendy Lee

Jan 23, 2019 | 8:00 AM

Netflix isn’t the only streaming video company raising prices. Add Hulu to the list.

Next month, Hulu will increase the cost of its services that include live TV channels. For example, a package that has access to Hulu and live TV would cost $44.99 a month, a $5 increase starting on Feb. 26. Access to Hulu with no ads ....................

Read the full article @ https://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-hulu-20190122-story.html
55" Insignia-Roku 4K TV, 40" Hisense Roku TV, Roku2 XS #13A164000326, R3 #1GJ36A038993, R4 wired to Netgear WND 3700 router, 300 mb TWC broadband (Subscriber- 2019 MLB.TV Premium, 2018-19 NHL.TV, Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
returnofje
Level 7

Re: Hulu will raise price of live TV packages, but lower the cost of basic streaming

I know Wendy Lee, and she is a good person.  Why shoot the messenger?  If you don't like the price increase, take your complaints to Hulu.
0 Kudos
mikebdoss
Level 10

Re: Hulu will raise price of live TV packages, but lower the cost of basic streaming

"returnofje" wrote:
I know Wendy Lee, and she is a good person.  Why shoot the messenger?  If you don't like the price increase, take your complaints to Hulu.

There's absolutely NOTHING in DaBronx's post even discussing the author, other than listing her name along with the story excerpt. 
0 Kudos
DubTaylor
Level 10

"mikebdoss" wrote:
"returnofje" wrote:

There's absolutely NOTHING in DaBronx's post even discussing the author, other than listing her name along with the story excerpt. 

The guy is a spam-plant. You'll see him providing links to Weenie Pill sites very soon.
0 Kudos