Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wingryder1
Level 7

Hulu troubles on my Roku 4200X

Everything else works perfect and Hulu works once in  while but mainly says "we are having trouble loading your title"   If it is going to load it does so immed. and works fine with no buffering.  I have rebooted, reinstalled, even cussed a little.  Did not seem to help. 

I have read that Hulu only acts like this on Roku.. so if I can't fix might go to something else.
Help 
0 Kudos
1 Reply
wingryder1
Level 7

Re: Hulu troubles on my Roku 4200X

Further testing seems to reveal that with a download of 10.. which Hulu rates as good.  It will not start.  Just above that starts fine.  Seems to be on the ragged edge for loading.  The strange thing is once it loads and starts playing no buffering at all.  Working perfect and in HD. 

Maybe I will try setting the resolution lower..   Netflix and  a dozen more sources do just fine with  download speed avail.  I very seldom see any buffering on anything.  Why then is Hulu so sensitive??
0 Kudos