Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hulu screen zoomed in

This has happened to me.  I tried what the others did and it didn't fix itself.

I'm so frustrated.  I'm using the Roku Ultra LT.  Also I have problems with the Hulu app after I pay the subscription.  It takes me calling Hulu  and attempting several things before I can login to Hulu.  It's also very hard to login because I can't see the activation code because of the screen zoomed in.

PLEASE HELP!  Thank you...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: All Apps and home screen zoomed in. Help please

Just to double check did you try to change the theme?

Also, did you try:

settings

system settings

system reset

restart

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yes.  I tried that first.  Whatever screensaver I have chosen remains checked.  I can't remove it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@FreedomRose333 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-summary of the issue you are experiencing
-screenshot displaying what you see

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos