Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conradjames
Level 7

Hulu reverted back to old interface on RokuTV

We upgraded our Hulu account to include Hulu Live 3 weeks ago and its been working great, then we tried to watch this evening and it seems that our Hulu app has reverted back to the old version(does not include Hulu TV). Has anyone else had this happen? Ideas for a solution?
Roku TV 7105X
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: Hulu reverted back to old interface on RokuTV

Please perform a system update (Settings > System > System Update).

Can you please let me know you're serial number (Settings > System > About) so I can add it to our tracker?

Thanks!
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
lion7718
Level 8

It happened on my Stick also, it updated again this morning back to the New version.
Roku Stick: 3800RW
Roku Stick: 3800X
Roku Stick: 3600X (Died)
Roku 1 SE: 2710X (Retired)
Roku 2 XS: 3100X (Retired)
0 Kudos
Conradjames
Level 7

Mine just updated this morning as well. thanks all!
Roku TV 7105X
0 Kudos
bvd1022
Level 9

I noticed this too briefly, but doing a system update on both my Ultra and stick devices solved that issue. I read on cord cutters news after I did the updates that Hulu had some sort of issue that caused the revert. While I'm obviously not in the know on what exactly went down, based on what I read it seemed like a glitch while pushing out an update. It happens sometimes, a consequence of ever-advancing technology, but at least they were on it and fixed whatever the issue was.
0 Kudos