Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu not working

Is anyone else frustrated that there is no proper customer service for Roku? WTF? I can’t get any customer support, or even an email to contact for complaints. Hulu has basically stopped working. I’m on constant commercial loops, repeating over and over. I’ve tried updating, restarting, unplugging, and even blowing on the device. Nothing works and your customer service portal is like the goddam commercial loop. With no real answers and pure laziness and lack of humanity in their customer service. So over it. 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hulu not working

@tjbreuer 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried reaching out to Hulu directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Hulu channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: Hulu not working

I have the same issue. Roku customer service doesn't exist! I have two Roku's and Hulu doesn't work properly on my express but works fine on my other Roku. I have tried to contact Roku but can't reach anyone. This is extremely poor customer service.