Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huskerfan
Level 9

Hulu down....network error

Hulu seems to be down for me in the omaha area...looked and saw others reporting same issue. Restarted wifi...unplugged and plugged backed in Roku..uninstalled reinstalled hulu app on Roku...contacted hulucustomer service they are making it to be related to my internet provider cox

Anyone else experiencing issues with hulu...not just on Roku on other devices as well

Thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Huskerfan
Level 9

Re: Hulu down....network error

Its back up!  It was down since early AM (around 230am) before heading into work a d was down til not sure exavtly when but when checked sometime after 12 was back up
0 Kudos
Huskerfan
Level 9

Its doing it again! The network error... all the apps work exluding Hulu and Vudu
0 Kudos
blade_005
Level 11

"Huskerfan" wrote:
Its doing it again! The network error... all the apps work exluding Hulu and Vudu

Had this issue yesterday. Seem to only be an issue on Hulu Roku app and the Hulu Android app on phone and tablet. When they were not accessible, I could still Login from a Web Browser. Perhaps not an option for you, but just an FYI as an alternative.
TCL-TV Roku 55P605 (4K HDR & DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 Soundbar
TCL-TV Roku 43S425 (4K HDR) | TCL-TV Roku 32S301 (720p)
0 Kudos