Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hulu autoplay not working

Jump to solution

@Sportyguy 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Hulu support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Emilyt
Level 8

Jump to solution

I would post a new topic regarding Hulu but can’t seem to locate.

for a long time now when Hulu advances from one episode to the next it will begin the next episode in the middle of that program rather than at the beginning.

this happens on all my TV sets.

i hv contacted Hulu 3 times now w no resolution.

anyone else having this problem? Have they fixed it for anyone else?

my app is up to date.

0 Kudos
Trishie
Level 8

Jump to solution

They never solved the issue, it's been like that for over a year. But there is a workaround. Go to the program you want to watch and choose "manage series"  (sometimes you don't see it if you only watched 2 or 3 episodes, but once you watch a few it does pop up). Once you choose this, you will get the option to Remove from watch history. This will reset the series episodes. Unfortunately, you can't do individual episodes, but I watch programs all the way through anyway so it works out for me. Why they never addressed and solved this issue is a mystery. And it's only on my Roku players. My Firestick works fine.  Hope this helps!

Emilyt
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you very much, Trishie. I’ve done this, now fingers crossed that it works 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Emilyt
Level 8

Jump to solution

Works great. Thank u so much. That has been so irritating 

0 Kudos
Trishie
Level 8

Jump to solution

You're so very welcome. I'm happy it worked for you!😊

klinius
Level 9

Jump to solution

This has been happening for many weeks, months or possibly years.    It seems obvious that the people who control don't care.   Complaints are ignored.  So the answers are to either live with it, find some way to hurt "them" in the pocket or upgrade.    

0 Kudos