Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hulu autoplay not working

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out here. Hulu is currently investigating this issue, and working to resolve it. Please feel free to get in touch with Hulu support to share your reports and request any additional support or status updates. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
Highlighted
NadiaF
Level 8

Jump to solution

Can someone give an update if theirs starts working fine again?

Highlighted
bethany9779
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD Are there any updates on this?  We were not having this problem at all on any of our 3 TVs.  We purchased a new Roku unit to replace an old outdated slow one and are only having this issue on the new Roku.  Originally we replaced with a Roku Premiere (orange box) this past weekend and started having the issue so between that and then realizing it wasn't the one that can control your TV volume we went back and got the Roku Streaming Stick+ and the autoplay function is not working for that one either.  We like to keep it playing at night for background noise.  We don't want to switch around any of the others for fear that function may stop working on the other Rokus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lynnae
Level 8

Jump to solution

Mine worked for a day and I was so happy! Now it’s back to not auto playing. Smiley Sad This is getting annoying! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
NyxV
Level 7

Jump to solution

Any update from support on this? Very frustrating Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ROTTENCORPSE
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue, but it first work on anything... all shows just stop at one... Hilu really needs to get their sh** together...this is ridiculous

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ROTTENCORPSE
Level 7

Jump to solution

That's the answer we get for all the issues and they never get resolved. Hopefully this will be the one that does.

Highlighted
TeejayCard
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've noticed this on all of the shows that I'm watching lately. It's extremely frustrating. Counts down, hits 0, and then does nothing. This on top of not starting the next episode from the beginning after you watch the previous episode until the very end is enough to drive you nuts. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lynnae
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have an older roku stick upstairs which will autoplay Hulu now (it did last night anyway). But my brand new streaming stick + downstairs will not. Anyone else? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
djtck4
Level 7

Jump to solution

continuous play works fine on my computer........so it has to be roku

0 Kudos