Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Netwrkwoman
Level 7

Re: Hulu autoplay not working

Jump to solution

Mine isn’t working either. One thing I noticed no one had mentioned (or I’m blind), is I have a no commercials subscription. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tired
Level 8

Jump to solution
So do I.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
AngelaR
Level 8

Jump to solution

Ohh, I never thought to cancel it!  Good idea. I might have to give that some thought.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
So, do I. Though, I'd rather keep my no commercials. They really need to fix this. On top of this, my hulu on roku has also started to freeze between the channel intro thing and the actual show. I've had to restart my roku multiple times to get it to actually start the show. It's been quite annoying.
Highlighted
NadiaF
Level 8

Jump to solution
Same thing happened to me. I had to update roku for Hulu to stop crashing the entire thing and it still didnt fix the autoplay issue.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Netwrkwoman
Level 7

Jump to solution

if you need a work around and catch the autoplay you can hit the back arrow. It will go back to the series page. Hit ok on roku and on to the next episode. That works!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Btanc
Level 7

Jump to solution
Having the same issue, no solutions working. Only happening with hulu via the Roku
Highlighted
Lynnae
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just bought a new roku stick and I thought it was just the new stick having these same issues (Hulu not autoplaying). I have the commericals plan. :/ It's getting stuck on #1 of the countdown to the next show. I usually leave Hulu on for my dogs and this is annoying, lol. They need their Hulu!! Smiley Very Happy Does anyone know if this is being worked on? 

Highlighted
AngelaR
Level 8

Jump to solution

Holy frick, the auto play just worked in my Roku Premiere Plus (not sure if the iPad app is working, I’ll check later). Fingers crossed that it keeps working. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
AngelaR
Level 8

Jump to solution

I spoke too soon. It worked for one episode and now it’s back to the old BS. 🤬

0 Kudos