Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cricketlover
Level 7

Hulu and Roku Premiere+

I am unable to watch movies on Hulu (Ad supported) with Roku Premiere+. When I click on the video, I see a few ads before the movie starts. The audio of the ads keep repeating even after the movie starts. If I try to fast forward, the video always reverts back to the starting point. This happens with every single movie video I have tried. I have tried removing the Hulu app, rebooting Roku, and adding the Hulu app back. This has not helped. My Roku Premiere+ device is connected with an Ethernet cable to the router & modem. I have tried connecting Roku to the modem directly instead of the router. This has not helped either. On speedtest.net, my Internet speed comes out as follows: Ping ms: 14 Download Mbps: 83.14 Upload Mbps: 47.07 Is anyone experiencing similar issues with Hulu? Please help!
0 Kudos