Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Hulu No Longer Supported?

Jump to solution

I have a newer express and have not had any luck getting the app to come up through a search or the shortcut on the remote so I am going to say no but for some reason Hulu is too embarassed to just come out and say it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@bianka4177 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing?

What Roku model device number are you currently using and where are you currently located?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I bought a new roku express that has no Hulu app on the channel store. I have full access to Hulu on another tv but not to the one with the new roku. What can I do to get access to the app?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Webjef 

Thanks for the post.

Where are you currently located?

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I don't understand. My perfectly good Roku device was showing all channels well and suddenly ... Hulu was no longer available. I love the channel and went out and purchased an 'upgrade' (which is now being replaced by a 'streamer') which has lots more restrictions on what it plays than the still working older model and cost me money that I could have spent for food.

What am I to do with the still working older model? How can we keep up with the rush to get us ready for 5G without going broke?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ndahse 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information? What Roku model device are you currently using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos