Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Homer17022
Reel Rookie

Hulu Live subscriber only getting access to Hulu without olive channels onRoku

I recently paid for Hulu Live through Hulu and now when I sign into Hulu on my Roku I have access to the on demand shows but not the live channels. I’m using a Roku 4620X and software version 11.0.0 build 4193-29.

What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu Live subscriber only getting access to Hulu without olive channels onRoku

@Homer17022-

How are you acessing Hulu?  Through The Roku Channel, or directly through the Hulu Channel app?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Homer17022
Reel Rookie

Re: Hulu Live subscriber only getting access to Hulu without live channels on Roku

The Hulu app

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu Live subscriber only getting access to Hulu without live channels on Roku

Hey @Homer17022

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. For the issue you're experiencing with the Hulu app, we recommend contacting their support team directly for more information and better insight about how their channel works on Roku. They'll be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

You can contact them here: Hulu Help

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Homer17022-

Something to try:

From within your Hulu app, on the menu across the top go to the last item on the right.

Scroll down to the bottom of the menu that appears on the left and Log off.

Now log back on with your Hulu Live credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos