Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu Free trial not working.

I am a new roku user and received an email from roku offering 3 months free for Pandora and Hulu. I was able to sign up for Pandora however, when I tried Hulu, it only offered the paid subscription plans. Am I missing something?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hulu Free trial not working.

I've tried to utilize the 30-day trial of Hulu offered on the Roku site but it doesn't work correctly either, you only get 7 days.
Highlighted
Level 7

I also received the trial above, and I had purchased a new Roku Ultra at the end of November (direct from Roku).

When I followed the instructions given, I was only allowed to get the 1-month trial instead of the 3-month trial. I used an old account that had been inactive for at least 12 months, and it didn't give me the option, so I used a new email address and still didn't get the 3-month option.

What do we need to do to get the 3-month trial, as advertised?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just activated a new Roku and created an account. I was hacked by a fraudulent website and they told me they activated but did not. I have changed my password and contacted my credit card company. Any advice on who I can contact to get the three month free trial still?

0 Kudos