Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Puttit
Level 7

Hulu/ESPN/ExpressVpn

Hi Community,
For the past 5 years i have happily been viewing all content via expressVPN on my Roku, this includes Hulu and ESPN and ESPN+, recently i have merged ESPN+ into my Hulu account. In doing so i find that i now am able to access Hulu and ESPN+ via Hulu (noted some + content such as Formula1 us missing BTW) however, i now am unable to access basic ESPN any longer via Roku! This issue is exclusive to Roku as my apple ios devices are fine. 
Prior to writing for help i have
1) rebooted the roku
2) deleted and re added ESPN

3) Finally completed a Roku Factory Reset
None of any steps above have worked.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hulu/ESPN/ExpressVpn

Here's the thing. From the Community Guidelines:

Discussions regarding any usage of VPNs to circumvent established regional broadcast rules or limitations are not allowed in the Community. Any topic or comment posted regarding the use of a VPN, or any circumvention of applicable limitations, will be removed at Roku's discretion.

So, don't expect help with that particular issue.

DBDukes
http://www.mystreaminglife.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos