Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rodster2
Level 7

Hulu, Disney+,Amazon Prime,Netflix, and also Roku streaming store not loading

I cannot open Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, also the Roku Streaming Channel page will not load.I’ve tried all the normal fixes and now after a factory reset it will not send a activation email. I have 3 tcl tv’s , only one I factory reset and can’t receive activation email. Other tv’s will load YouTube tv, and several other apps but not the for mentioned apps. Is there a work around or is the Roku stream site down.

I ran the update and last update it shows is in June 30th

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hulu, Disney+,Amazon Prime,Netflix, and also Roku streaming store not loading

@Rodster2 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to receive an activation code for your device, can you please provide us with the serial number/device ID?

In regards to your other devices not loading channels, are you able to load and play content on other channels? Have you tried checking your network connection on the Roku device as well as rebooting your wireless network to see if that resolves the issue?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Rodster2
Level 7

Re: Hulu, Disney+,Amazon Prime,Netflix, and also Roku streaming store not loading

Sorry need to post a fix, it was couple of months ago a switch to Verizon home internet and last week it change my tv’s from 2.4G to 5G which cause the tv’s to connect to the internet but not allow streaming. Once changed back to 2.4, it started streaming again

0 Kudos