Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nabsys
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News on Hulu crashing every hour

I got a new update  today for Hulu

0 Kudos
ItsUm
Channel Surfer

Re: Hulu Crashing every 30 minutes

I have the same problem when the screensaver comes on and when I want to go to something else home screen is where it takes me and I have to sign back in.

0 Kudos
ryan987

Yes, I was also facing the same issue, the hulu app was kicking me out to the home screen of my roku. I google and found this post and follow the steps of reinstallation. After reinstalling and clearing cache of roku by following the button combinations fixed the issue for me.

0 Kudos
Shaynesherman
Reel Rookie

For me its every show. Doesn't matter, I get 5 seconds of audio and then 2 seconds of the picture than it re loads the app again.

Updated: Hulu kept networking me out to the main menu of my firestick device. However, after I reinstalled it and cleared the cache by following the steps mentioned in Hulu issues on the firestick guide. I finally managed to get rid of this problem.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Shaynesherman 

Did you:

1. Remove the app
  2. Reboot the Roku
  3. Reinstall the app

All three steps, in that order? 1,2,3. Not 2,1,3 or 1,3,2. Gotta be 1,2,3.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos