Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaptKilgore
Level 7

How to watch a subscribed channel

Probably a dumb question...How do I watch Disney+ on another device if I subscribed to it through Roku?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to watch a subscribed channel

Hey @CaptKilgore

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Just download the Disney+ app on your mobile device or visit their website then log in the credentials you've used when you signed up through Roku. 

I hope this helps. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
mbcpeed
Level 7

Just tried this with Peacock, which I paid for thru the Roku app and it doesn't work.  How do I log into a channel I've subscribed too thru the Roku app on another device?  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@mbcpeed, if you pay through Roku then the other device has to be a Roku device linked to the same Roku account.  If you want to use a subscription on multiple devices from different manufacturers or multiple Roku accounts then you have to subscribe directly with the provider, so cancel your Roku subscription and subscribe through Peacock.

Your paid Roku subscription will still work after cancellation until the end of the current period.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos